Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Thanks Friends!

For the last couple of days now, I've had trouble posting reply comments to all your great responses to my posts! I have no idea why blogger isn't letting me post comments, but I didn't want you to think that I haven't been reading them.

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment, or send me an email, or give me a call because of something you read on G3! I'll keep try to get into my comments section, but in the meantime, know that I appreciate you all a super ton.

If I had lots of cash, I would send you all some flowers. Local, farmers market flowers. And I'd have them delivered by bike. And they would look like this:


Ok, ok, so only the peonies came from the farmers market. The snapdragons came from Whole Foods, and the hydrangeas came from Dominicks. But I'd send you the peonies, and you would smile because they smell so incredible and because they were grown in a family farm in Michigan.

When I called the grower this week to request as many of the ivory peonies as he would sell me for the wedding on Saturday, he said that he was out in the "peony field" at that very moment. Can you imagine? A whole field of ruby, magenta, white, and even lemon yellow peonies? Imagine it. Let it be your happy place.

No comments:

Post a Comment