Friday, April 29, 2011

Good things to come

May is almost here, and a new month brings with it a whole slew of blog ideas, projects, and spring awesomeness.

Here's a sample of some of the things I'm cooking up:

- Gray hair update (finally starting to look dramatic), with "Going Gray" book review
- Some newly-focused Grace posts
- Book reviews for "Everyday Justice" and "Made from Scratch"
- A monthly project! May = quantify AND refuse/reduce plastic packaging

Oh, there are a lot more ideas, but I don't want to over promise, seeing as how so far I haven't been as consistent a blogger as I intended.

And do you know what else happens in May?

Here's a hint:
Ridiculous local peonies from my wedding last year.

Peonies! Lily of the Valley! IN PEOPLE'S YARDS. In Illinois.  Every time May rolls around, I start to dream, breathe, and live for fresh local flowers. The Farmers Markets get rolling, and I pine painfully for a yard of my own where I can plant heady blooms, herbs, and edibles.

Hurry up, May! We're eager for you and all your greeny, graceful glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment