Wednesday, April 13, 2011

In all seriousness...

I do a lot of my blog brainstorming on the train...
OK, friends, I think I've turned a corner on my blog laziness.  I have lots of ideas, I've been taking lots of photos, and I'm really excited to do some serious writing. (Serious/Funny, you know what I mean).

This first month and a half or so were kind of like a warm-up. But while I've been busy making over my closets and cabinets for spring, I decided it was high time to get organized about the blogging too.

And so, I'm happy to tell you that I have made myself a writing schedule. Yep. A real one. That will get me through the end of May at least. I'm even going to try to spruce up the blog design (if you have such skills, and would be willing to give me a hand, please let me know!).

Because the birds are chirping, the flowers are blooming, the farmer's markets are growing some great veggies for us, and I am ready to box up my parka and breathe some life back into my lungs. And my blogs.

1 comment: